Wednesday, October 31, 2007

National Last-Minute Pre-Writing Day

8:02AM--I begin brainstorming some new threads of plot while Tiny Face squirms on my lap and manages to drag furniture over a few feet... I have SO many things to nail down still! I CAN just write and see where things go, but last year's well-planned, plotted, character-developed novel was far better than the by-the-seat-of-my-pants plotless wonder of the previous year, so... we'll try to have at least a few days' worth of writing planned out! Or, I can always start out totally behind by the first writing weekend! Wheeee! Here we go!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Don't forget you can catch up when we're there...I'm happy to hold the Sweet Granddaughter!

Leanne said...

Awesome! Thanks! :) I know it's such a drag, lol. She is hiccuping so badly right now.