Monday, November 5, 2007

Out of the frying pan...

They're in another forest. Yup, straight from one to another. My MC (main character) even has powers of magical transportation (I gave her this just so I wouldn't have to write all the traveling scenes I was still OVER from the first book), and yet... at least I know basically what's happening next, it's just the filling out that's a challenge. Ugh, just got to get started and it'll all roll along. I can always make it veryveryvery short and plan to come back later and fill it out, and just get them back out on their main quest for this book! But I know if I stick with it, I'll start typing in all these little interactions and details that I didn't know existed among the characters. At least I know they are going to a temple on the coast, a sybil's cave, a desert, and the moon before the end of the book! And then out to sea! Yay, no more slogging through forests!

No comments: