Sunday, April 20, 2008

If you know me IRL...

...Do me a favor and keep your eyes out for Foogo straw water bottles. They are tall skinny water bottles with a hard straw that pops out of the top, not a traditional sippy cup. Sophie does best with straws right now (the normal kind, not the kind the kid has to bite to draw water), and this fits the bill as well as being safe of toxic plastics. I hear they have them at Target but everywhere I've looked online is out of stock. If you see any, grab them and I will reimburse you! I'd take several! Blue or pink or both, whatever. I figure it's worth a shot to ask. Man, safe toddler cups are hard to come by these days! The Safe Sippy is out of stock everywhere, too. I figure at this rate Sophie will be drinking out of (lead-free, of course) crystal wine glasses before we get our hands on a good cup. I'm trying to decide if it's worth ordering some anyway, or if by May/June she'll be into something else? I think older kids go more toward straw tops rather than sippy tops, right? So... maybe! But thanks for letting me know if you spot any instock online or at your store!

3 comments:

Trevor said...

I called around up here and no one seemed to have them :(

Leanne said...

Aww, you are sweet; thanks for checking! I think I'm just going to order some and hope they really get them in a month or so... now to decide which online retailer to go with...

But everyone still let me know if you see any!

slaloms said...

I asked my mom where she got Bailey's. It was here: http://www.goores.com/goores/product.asp?s_id=0&pf_id=PAOHIDLPFBJDKMFH
Good luck!