Sunday, May 18, 2008

Encinitas Environment Day

2008eedlogo

Get ready for our very own local festival!

Encinitas Environment Day

There's even an accompanying film festival:

Cottonwood Creak Environmental Film Fest

Assuming the girl is up for it, we'll be attending! Hope to see the local kindred spirits there as well. I am mostly posting this so I don't forget about it. Or lose the website link and then go on the wrong day. Not that I would EVER do anything like that. I certainly didn't go to the Earth Day fair on the wrong day. (To be fair, it wasn't even on Earth Day, so it's not like I forgot which day THAT was).

2 comments:

Hippie Housewife said...

Hah, too funny - I went to the earth day fair on the wrong day too! It wasn't on earth day either though.

Leanne said...

Hee! That makes me feel so much better... Dashing Daddy was very kind about it (we went to the zoo instead so it was not a wasted trip out) but that makes me feel better about crazed mama brain!