Friday, October 10, 2008

Just Gorgeous

Angelina Jolie, nursing mama

This has got to be one of the most beautiful pictures of a mama ever! I hope it doesn't come across as sexualized (a husband's "private" photos of his gorgeous Hollywood star wife!) but rather helps to normalize breastfeeding, and breastfeeding around others, and without regard to pictures being snapped or folks hanging out in a room together while feeding babies. Yeah, that was circular, sue me. MY baby has been sleeping on the boob as she cuts two new molars, poor thing, and I'm a bit wipes out.

This makes me even more ridiculously proud that my students once insisted in a movie of my life, I would be played by the Angelina. Yeah, right. But the woman has, I think, shown that someone who's willing to think for herself... well... actually... THINKS. Which leads to all kinds of nice things!

2 comments:

Brynn's Mama said...

Leanne, I made the same post today! :) Great minds!! Your photo isn't showing up though; I just get the box with the X.

Leanne said...

Hee hee! I think it's just overwhelmingly beautiful.

I tried to just have the link to the photo, but there's an empty white box when I view the post... I can't seem to delete it tho. Wierd! But thanks!